Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas Day

It was a different sort of Christmas this year. I was looking through photos tonight preparing the final post-placement reports for Bobbi and Mira, and came across this beauty that I hadn't shared!
My sweet babies. Don't blink.

What a crazy day. Shows you how out of it I was that week (many of us, including me, were sick), when I was confused to see this picture also listed at being December 25th:
Were we really at Gillette on Christmas Day? Yes. We were. Matt's mom ended up hospitalized over the previous weekend, and was discharged the morning of Christmas Eve. Steve picked her up and brought her home while Matt packed up Mira who ended up being hospitalized for pneumonia on Christmas Eve. Matt, Reuben, and I went to visit her on Christmas Day. The lobby was all fancied up for the occasion, including this humongous bear with whom Reuben was ready to spend the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment