Wow, two thoughts looking at the pictures in this post and the previous -- When did Rinnah grow up so much, and are you SURE she isn't MY daughter? Pretty sure anyone given both Rinnah and Gwen would pick Rinnah out as mine, not Gwen!
So true! Although Gwen looks so much like her Uckelman family that I'm willing to believe she's really yours. ;) But Rinnah's always had that look, and yes, she's grown up a lot! Leah, too, is nearly as tall as I am.
Wow, two thoughts looking at the pictures in this post and the previous -- When did Rinnah grow up so much, and are you SURE she isn't MY daughter? Pretty sure anyone given both Rinnah and Gwen would pick Rinnah out as mine, not Gwen!
ReplyDeleteSo true! Although Gwen looks so much like her Uckelman family that I'm willing to believe she's really yours. ;) But Rinnah's always had that look, and yes, she's grown up a lot! Leah, too, is nearly as tall as I am.
Delete