Friday, December 4, 2020

For old times' sake


 It's been QUITE a few years since Owen and Leah have both come with me to the library, but it happened today (we were driving, after all, so Owen offered to do the driving for me) and he didn't waste a moment squeezing himself in next to the statue that was installed when these two were little! So of course, Leah joined him.

I've got to see if I can find one of the originals...

Aha!! I did it! Second month I tried looking in, too. Crazy. Wish I could always get it so quickly!! Just a few months more than ten years ago...here you go:



3 comments:

  1. It's trite and all, but it's amazing how kids GROW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely trite, and yet that does nothing to diminish the truth of it! It's really something to stand next to Owen and have him taller than me, and next to Leah and have her essentially so. She needs about another quarter inch to pass me up, and it is yet to be determined if she'll reach it or if we'll match for a few decades here...

      Delete
    2. What gets me is how SMALL the statues look!!! :)

      Delete