Friday, May 28, 2021

A sample of the last month

 We got Reuben's fountain up and running for the year! He's a happy guy.

Gloria's enjoying taking photos.

Here's Bobbi and a successful pineapple upside down cake she made in her cooking class and was able to bring home.
I find all sorts of these selfies on the phone...
Krassi's eyeing up Gloria's tower.
Ebby looks cute in Leah's sunglasses.


 

I have no idea what's going on here, but finding this on my phone sure made me laugh!

Thank you, Mr. Gillen, for DQ delivered, and thank you, Owen, for the use of your truck to eat them in!
Wooly bear!
I don't remember the occasion, but we got my wedding dress out for the girls to look at, and Leah tried it on!

So did Rinnah!

Krassi and Dad washing windows.

Leah and the littles

This was a fun game in which the little girls made a creation out of every last toy in the baby toys bin! They were pretty neat.
Ebby is very resourceful and knows how to help himself to a snack. That's a lot of raisins!
Krassi and one of his "toys in a ring" combinations.
And that gets at least one photo of everyone except Mira!
 


1 comment:

  1. Did Leah cut her hair? That's super cute!

    Also, I parted Gwen's hair in the center the other day, and stared into the mirror at Rinnah for a moment. I get the same feeling looking at the pic of Rinnah in your dress, their Kelbeness peeking out.

    ReplyDelete