Ebenezer Lemon Squeezer sometimes sits in Krassi's chair while I'm working in the kitchen. This was the first time Krassi saw him in there, and I'm not quite sure what he thought.
Reuben and his hot chocolate. Today he managed to convey to me that he wanted hot chocolate (bown), and to tell me which mug he wanted it in (dee, dar). That's tree and star in case you don't speak Reuben, and he accompanied star with ASL which always helps. Still, not too bad! You should have seen the look on his face when I got it!
Evania enjoys pattern blocks.
Eben is getting a good start in early literacy. Rinnah reads regularly with him.
Leah baking cookies with some helpers on the floor.
"Do your cheeks hang low, do they wobble to and fro?..."
So lucky to have older sisters...
All dressed up for a casual weekday afternoon playing with the tractor.
Rinnah, nursing her "broken leg" with a handy hobby horse.
Krassi enjoying the sun and a foam mat.
A random selection of three on the book chair. Evania isn't a big baby holder, but on the occasions she ask to, she seems to enjoy it.
And now that I'm at the end I realize I've got all but two of the kinds in the post, so here's a quick glimpse at the other two for a full set!
Bobbi's up for a new pair of glasses. We scooted out to pick these out quick before she's immobile for six weeks after surgery...a fun pop of color!!
And Mira still loves her Vest treatments. So sweet to see her smiles! I'm glad we can do this for her.












No comments:
Post a Comment