Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Guitar Lessons

Owen's really taken off with his guitar lessons this year. We enjoy all of the music that he brings to the house as he plays not only when he's required to practice, but also just for the fun of it. He decided last week to take on teaching Leah and Rinnah how to play, and they've been at it for a week and a half now (as I back-date this post on March 15th).

2 comments:

  1. We really loved getting to hear him play during our flying visit! It was such a difference from the last time. I love guitar music, and it was just so peaceful sitting there listening to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - he's really taken off this year. I'm so glad you got to hear him play when you were here! "Plays guitar" was one of my childhood dreams of a future spouse. I got "plays cello" (and "changes diapers" and "shares chocolate" and "builds bathrooms" and "gardens with me") instead, but it's still fun that "plays guitar" features in the household!

      Delete